Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Virgin Blog

First time blogger alert.  Set your keyboard to stun.  Stun or be stunned.  I'm hoping stunned with beauty.  The beauty of pictures more than words.  I have been avoiding the whole blog world for obviously some time now, but with my trusty support group bringing me forth I am now updated to 2011. 

I am a freelance photographer in the Saint Cloud, MN area.  If you like my work I am available for hire.  I have specialized in babies, weddings, food photography, and graduation photos.  I hope you enjoy.

Here are a few new photos of my dear friend Jess who just had a baby, well almost 2 months ago.  She also has her own blog site to see more of little Kasper.

http://kellerwilliamsreality.blogspot.com/








1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Pics Jess!
    Been wondering who is going to get some fam pics of us once we are all here...
    FOUND HER!

    ReplyDelete